Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Arnova 7 G2 Review

I have been looking for a tablet or an eBook for a while now and I have been looking at the Archos home tablets for a while. Then I happened to stumble upon a great deal on the Arnova 7 G2 which is made by Archos. So I decided to give it a try.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
I have to say that in the few hours that I have had to play around on it I am really enjoying the Arnova 7 G2. True it does not have the largest built in memory at only 4gb but it is expandable with a micro sd up to at least a 16gb since that is the largest card that I have on-hand right now. It is well equipped to do almost anything I could want. The only problem that I have seen so far is it does have a little bit to much lag with the keyboard. Other then that I have no complaints. It runs smooth fast plays my videos, music, surf the web, and games with no problem. Overall I am impressed with this great little tablet and I would definitely recommend this product to others looking for a tablet that's easy to use and has a high def image.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
So if you get the chance check out Archos and the great line of products they offer. Please feel free to comment on this review. I am always interested in any questions I can answer and hearing my readers opinion. Archos

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this. Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow new brand I would love to try, checking it out soon thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love new things!!! I will have to check this out!! Maybe if I get the hubby one he will leave my iPad alone!

    ReplyDelete