Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Skullcandy Ear Buds

So I have had a lot of different headphones over the years but I do have to say that the best bang for your buck has got to be the "Skullcandy" ear buds. I've spent as much as 200$ on top of the line Shure noise canceling headphones and they were amazing as well. When I picked up a pair of the Skullcandy ear buds put them in my ear's I was amazed not just by the sound quality but also of the comfort ability. Now the Skullcandy ear buds are not considered a noise canceling headphone but I can say they cancel about as much sound as the Shure headphones I spent almost ten times the money on. The Skullcandy headphones at 20$ is an amazing deal.

They are extremely durable, and even though I don't recommend trying it my fiance's pair has gone through the washer and dryer more then once and they still work as well as they did the day we bought them. I use my pair almost every day. My fiance is harder on her headphones then anyone I know and she loves hers. She has had two pairs now and the only reason we had to buy the second pair was because her dog decided they were a tasty treat. I would highly recommend these headphones to anyone and everyone. You can check them out at http://www.skullcandy.com/. This is not a paid review. I did not get paid or given any compensation for writing this review. Everything written in this post is my own opinion and is not bias or swayed in any way. Don't believe me. I dare you to go out, buy a pair and compare them to any other headphones you have now that are in the same price range or even to headphones that cost more. I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I was.

3 comments:

  1. Love my skull candys! Have have buds(somewhere) and the low riders. I've had the low riders since 2006. Recently we were testing headphones and we found v moda the earbuds are considered top of the line and are noise canceling and are only $20! If you ever need a new pair of head phones u should check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. Skullcandy are the BOMB!!!!

    ReplyDelete