Monday, September 3, 2012

DAP Downpayment Assistance Program

So I have been trying to take a coarse here in Washington State for "DAP" and Tolin Peterson was the first guy I contacted he was nice at first. But being the father of a one year old baby girl things come up so I was unfortunately delayed from going to the class. When I tried to contact Tolin Peterson he ignored my phone calls. Thinking he might be busy I waited a few hours and tried again. Again he ignored my call so I figured I would give him a call the next day. Still no reply. When I woke up this morning I had a rather nasty E-mail saying that I am the rude one for calling him or even trying to get in touch with him on Labor Day. Even though there are still classes offered on Labor Day. Now I can understand if things got a little busy but to tell a perspective client that they are rude for trying to set up a time to take a class. I tried for over 5 hours and 2 days to get in touch with him and he not once called back, sent an E-mail, or a text message but me as the customer I'm the rude one. For anyone out there looking to take a Coarse for "DAP" I highly recommend staying away from Tolin Peterson and his entire group. They obviously care very little about the customers.



DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE SMILE THIS IS TOLIN PETERSON! HE'S NOT HERE TO HELP YOU JUST HIS WALLET. 

Here is a link to the website to check out the Downpayment Assistance Program or "DAP"

http://www.wshfc.org/buyers/key.htm

1 comment: